Misano Adriatico is located in the southern part of the Emilia-Romagna region, not far from the border with the Marche.
- It is located on the main road (SS16)
- It can be reached from the A14 Motorway (E45) exit from the Riccione toll booth if you are arriving from the North (distance 6,2 km)
- It can be reached from the A14 Motorway (E45) exit from the Cattolica toll booth if you are arriving from the South
Coming from Cattolica or Riccione , there is a public transport service to Misano:
Bus number 125.
Misano station is on the Adriatic Line – the station is in the town centre, not far from the seaside area. There is a bus and taxi service.
- The nearest airport is the “Federico Fellini” International Airport in Rimini, which is 9.4 km away
- as an alternative there are flights from Falconara Airport in Ancona, about 80 km away
- Forlì Airport about 65 km away
-the “Guglielmo Marconi” Airport in Bologna, about 160 km away
All the Airports have connections to the railways and rent a car services.